DV2T Viscometer - LV Torque Range
Precision is most important when it comes to measuring viscosity. With Brookfield DV2T Viscometers, laboratory viscosity measurement is now easy and more accurate.
Brookfield is an ISO 9001:2015 certified world leader in viscosity standards. Our DV2T - LV (Low Viscosity) Torque Range is ideal for checking the viscosity of the thinnest materials like inks, oils, and solvents. It is built to give you an accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data.
The DV2T Viscometer offers powerful new programming capabilities and result analysis, including data averaging and QC limits with alarms. Using the new Program Generator Software, you can create user instructions with multi-step test protocols.
The 5-inch color display guides you through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy laboratory viscosity measurements. For your ease of use, test data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC. We also offer optional RheocalcT Software for additional automated control and data collection.
*Additional special springs are also available on request.
FEATURES AND BENEFIT
- 5-inch full color, touch screen display supports multiple languages
- Displayed information:
- Viscosity (cP/mP·s)
- Temperature (°C/°F)
- Shear rate/stress
- % torque
- Step program status
- Enhanced security with customizable user levels and password access. Complies with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on-screen data comparison
- Auto-range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
- USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability. Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
- Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
- Built-in temperature probe
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
- Repeatability of ±0.2%
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number of Increments|
† 1 cP achieved with the UL Adapter accessory. 15 cP on LV with standard spindles.
††Minimum viscosity is achieved with optional RV/HA/HB spindle.
M=1 million cP=Centipoise mPa·s=Millipascal·seconds
4 LV Spindles
PG Flash Software
RTD Temperature Probe
Spindle Guard Leg
Lab Stand (Model G)
- Durable ball-bearing suspension system
- Quick action lab stand
- RheocalcT software
Contact us for free onsite demonstration
Mecomb Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Kompleks Kejuruteraan Tractors
No.1, Jalan Puchong
Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama
47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel: +603 8068 8000
Fax: +603 8068 8102
Mobile: +6016 2632 603 (Atiqah)